JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^ Sir, please accept this apology, on behalf of the WORLD, that somebody labled you a troll.

Far more serious problems exist, for us all :rolleyes:

That said, I offer this, on behalf of myself, and me, for whom I speak Boldly, and Often, once you realize the horse is dead, it is OK, to stop beating it....

Having spent 18 years IN AA rooms, I have grown a thick skin, in a few months, it will be 26 years of sobriety... I stopped going because of the issues like that of which has bothered you, Obliviots who decide to label someone...

An old AA saying, about after you get sober, and working to fix up your past errors....

And your living an honest life...,

And somebody suddenly calls you a Horse thief. Shake it off Friend.

But if Another calls you a Horse thief? Shake it off, friend!!!!

But, If A Third persone calls you a HorseThief, (and knowing you just Bought a Horse....) Check the legitimacy of the Bill Of Sale...

I hope this has settled matters... I hope this Valuable Information has Changed your Life Forever...

Because tomorrow, it is Your turn to be Responsable, for all the pigmies in Africa... And you won't have time, to worry about if somebody Labels You, Yourself, and all... Because taking the responsibility for all them Pigmies, will be a full time job...

Yours, and Former Monday CareTaker of the Pigmies of Africa,

philip :cool:

Just to point out that the .303" actually shoots a bullet at least .311" in diameter compared to the .308" that actually is, uh, .308".

Unless you have a machine that can actually bore a hole smaller, or maybe compress the hole?

tac

8234143dc86154856a86d0b0447800c9_zps62bf0bfb.jpg

45275fdebb0c682e4af95f2d8a3ec81e_zps538cc834.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR