JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What I have for sale is a hi-point 9mm carbine. It's a fine example of a black gun, and we all know what those are going for these days. This particular carbine is especially black, don't take my word for it, just peruse the pictures. Black, it is. Not only is this carbine black in color, but it carries with it a single high capacity ten round magazine. As we've all learned recently, thanks to our east coast law makers, ten rounds is three more than you'll ever need in a home protection scenario. So, I'm offering a super bad carbine capable, if you're conservative, of protecting your house as well as the home adjacent to yours on the single ten round magazine this home protector comes with.

As if this offer couldn't be better, it is. Not only is this a legitimate black gun, it also comes with all the essential accessories you'd expect in a carbine if this quality. Firstly, it comes complete with a quality laser aiming device in case you happen to be aimily challenged. Additionally, it comes equipped with a recoil compensator. As most of you know, the 9mm cartridge boasts a considerable shoulder destroying recoil, especially out of a carbine configuration. The compensator supplied with this platform negates that uncomfortable conundrum.

Basically, you'd be less of a man were you to pass this fine example of a quality 9mm carbine up. It's black for the love of all that's holy.

I thought long and hard about what I'd charge for this firearm. I know, based on what I've seen lately, that I could ask at least $7000 dollars for this gun. Or, I could trade it for a brick of Federal Champion .22 ammo. Instead, and this is no laughing matter, I'll ask for two hundred and twenty five whole dollars. Or, offer me up some sort of post apocalyptic trade. Here's another picture so you can assure yourself that this is in fact a black gun.

Oh yeah, it comes with totally awesome peep sights that you have to re-adjust every time you take it apart. Just another reason you should offer me way more than I'm asking.

I'm in Eugene.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.