Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Happy with firearm purchase

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by semperfi68to70, Jun 20, 2014.

1. semperfi68to70

semperfi68to70 South Salem, Oregon Well-Known Member

I purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380 yesterday from Northwest Armory. I have been considering and researching the purchase for about three months and kind of watching the classifieds to see if many were for sale, which usually (but not always) makes me think people are somehow dissatisfied with the purchase. I have seen very few so I took that as a good sign. I looked at the Ruger LCP, but it just didn't feel good in my hand and I did not like the trigger pull.

My principle goal was to buy something very small and light that I can shove in the front pocket of my trousers and is pretty much undetectable. I am comfortable with the .380 automatic caliber and with a little luck I will never have to find out if my comfort is justified. It came with two magazines and a handy, dandy little black holster/carry case made by small Chinese children earning $1.38 a month for the low, low price of $329.00!

Happy, happy, happy!

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  2. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

sweet! I am also considering this over Glock 42. not a big fan of big hump on the back of the grip.

3. semperfi68to70

semperfi68to70 South Salem, Oregon Well-Known Member

I looked at the Glock 42. Longer, wider, heavier, more expensive and many complaints about them. I eliminated it early in the selection process. It wasn't what I was looking for.

4. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... very good choice!

5. Three Bars

Three Bars Active Member

Good choice, I have a fondness for pocket pistols, but being happy is kicker.
    Sounds like a neat gun. I went through the same search 2 years ago and ended up with a Taurus model 85 revolver in 38 special...comparable ballistics

Congratulations!

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Glad you like your pistol! It appears to have, at least, marginally better sights than my LCP. :)