JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380 yesterday from Northwest Armory. I have been considering and researching the purchase for about three months and kind of watching the classifieds to see if many were for sale, which usually (but not always) makes me think people are somehow dissatisfied with the purchase. I have seen very few so I took that as a good sign. I looked at the Ruger LCP, but it just didn't feel good in my hand and I did not like the trigger pull.

My principle goal was to buy something very small and light that I can shove in the front pocket of my trousers and is pretty much undetectable. I am comfortable with the .380 automatic caliber and with a little luck I will never have to find out if my comfort is justified. It came with two magazines and a handy, dandy little black holster/carry case made by small Chinese children earning $1.38 a month for the low, low price of $329.00!

Happy, happy, happy!

Good choice, I have a fondness for pocket pistols, but being happy is kicker.
Sounds like a neat gun. I went through the same search 2 years ago and ended up with a Taurus model 85 revolver in 38 special...comparable ballistics

Congratulations!

I purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380 yesterday from Northwest Armory. I have been considering and researching the purchase for about three months and kind of watching the classifieds to see if many were for sale, which usually (but not always) makes me think people are somehow dissatisfied with the purchase. I have seen very few so I took that as a good sign. I looked at the Ruger LCP, but it just didn't feel good in my hand and I did not like the trigger pull.

My principle goal was to buy something very small and light that I can shove in the front pocket of my trousers and is pretty much undetectable. I am comfortable with the .380 automatic caliber and with a little luck I will never have to find out if my comfort is justified. It came with two magazines and a handy, dandy little black holster/carry case made by small Chinese children earning $1.38 a month for the low, low price of $329.00!

Happy, happy, happy!
Nice pick up! As for weather a 380 will do the job, in my experience even a bb gun is deadly in a marines hands. Shot placement is king. Enjoy brother

I have multiple pocket guns 380, 38 special but my favorite one is my p938 6+1 in the gun another 7 on my belt. Loaded 1lb 7oz in a de santis holster and varidian auto on laser. Can hardley tell its there.

I like pocket guns! My current carry is a S&W 642. I have carried in as little as 32 acp. And as a pocket carried get off me gun it filled the roll nicely!
If you will put in the practice, your pocket gun will do fine. Good Luck DR

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top