JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I actually like Valentine's Day because I enjoy spoiling women and am a bit of a romantic.

My current girlfriend is not a romantic and is doing all that she can to ruin Valentine's Day for me this year. She thinks actually spending time with your significant other on Valentine's Day is not a big deal. Combine that with her extreme laziness and getting called into work, and that means I have to spend VD alone this year. If she wasn't such a unicorn in other aspects, I would have dumped her long ago. She drives me nuts.

Who else is alone on Valentine's Day?

I was alone on Valentine's Day; wife in Tacoma with all the grandkids. She enjoyed herself and I enjoyed the quiet. 47+ years.
When I was married for 20 years, a day alone with the house to myself was the best thing ever.

After having had Covid for 3 weeks and being isolated and no nookie for a month, plus having quit all forms of nicotine when I got Covid, I was losing my mind. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top