JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you also military or law enforcement?

• Total voters
Reactions
Hey everyone, I'm Phil. I'm a Colorado native and joined the Marine Corps a year after graduating high school. Spent 6 years in that gun club and went on 2 deployments (31st MEU, and OEF 2012). I was a 6153 (CH-53 Helicopter mech) so I wasn't a door kicker, but I am comfortable with firearms. Trying to improve my pistol skills though as I don't EDC my AR :). After the military I switched gears and got a Bachelors in Computer Science at Colorado State and I've been a software engineer for the past couple of years.

Over the weekend I started the process of obtaining my first suppressor and found you guys because I Googled "why does it take so long to receive a tax stamp" and found this thread here.

You guys seem like a very knowledgably group and I love learning all things firearms.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum. Thanks for standing up and raising your hand to protect our Nation. BRAVO ZULU!

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Colorado but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

I'm not military now, but I was. Thirty-two years, three hundred and fifty-five days full time British Army, preceded by two years UK Territorial Army Infantry before joining up age 21.5. No post-service reserve time, though.......... :(

OP, I note that you are in CO - that's a ways away from the PNW, but I'm even further - East Anglia, England, UK.

And welcome!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews