JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So there I was...
Sneaking up on my Thanksgiving turkey....I had my flintlock loaded and checked my priming as I eased on up to the unsuspecting bird....
Finding a good safe spot with a clear field of fire... I slowly bring my rifle to bear on the turkey....thumbing back the hammer to full cock...I hit the set trigger....aim...and fire....KlashBoom....goes old Betsy....
I drop the rifle down and re-load ....as I approach the downed bird ...
I feel a hand on my shoulder...I turn to look....And the SafeWay manager has the gall to ask me to leave....:eek: :D

Happy Thanksgiving y'all...!
Andy

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;

Count your gains instead of your losses. Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes. Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears. Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth; Count on God instead of yourself.

Author unknown

Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful members and staff of NWFA!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Just drug out the bird that's been in the brine since yesterday morning. Got the roaster oven cleaned and ready and we're about to get this show going!
1574966192103.png

I just got the turkey out to check for being thawed, and get it prepped. They shorted me the giblets this years. :mad:

To all those NWFA friends of mine, Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish you and yours a happy enjoyable day spent with Family and Friends!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top