Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Happy Ruger 10/22 Day Bonus!

LuckySG

Reactions
Through the end of the week (midnight PDT 10/26) in honor of the 10/22 rifle I will add a FREE Caldwell Mag Charger for each 10/22 or Charger ordered online for both in store pickup and shipped. Just let me know in the notes when you check out you saw this on northwest firearms.com and it is yours.

1571773532933.png

Rather have a soft case?
1571774274878.png

Happy to swap, you can have either one! Some models like the Takedowns already come with a soft case and there are some rifles that come with a factory hard case. Just pick the bonus best for you.

Here is a link to get you started: Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC |

Want a new trigger group or extended magazine release installed? Just add any part to your order and I will have them all installed when you pickup. (not applicable on shipped orders) Same goes for rings, mounts, scopes and other optics: correctly mounted and bore sighted, no extra charge.

Ruger continues to bump their prices at least once a year so best to pick up what you want sooner than later. My favorite Takedown model in stainless with a threaded barrel has gone up more than $100 in the last two years, that is quite a few hours of quality time .

1571778024224.png
1571778041924.png

1571778061287.png
1571778075900.png

1571778086147.png
1571778103077.png

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp