JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, let's hear from the diehards.

Who went shooting first this year? At actual targets. (Stepping out the back door drunk at midnight to put holes in the sky ala Baghdad doesn't count.)

I suppose, I could've been rattling through a magazine as the ball dropped (rim fire's okay in my gun club at night), but I was in a warm home with good friends and sleepy critters.

Last Edited:
Okay, let's hear from the diehards.

Who went shooting first this year? At actual targets. (Stepping out the back door drunk at midnight to put holes in the sky ala Baghdad doesn't count.)

I suppose, I could've been rattling through a magazine as the ball dropped (rim fire's okay in my gun club at night), but I was in a warm home with good friends and sleepy critters.

Went to the ARPC range rite after shift Sunday morning.

Was doing pistol by about 8:15, a bunch of folks arrived shortly thereafter.

Wasn't first there though, as folks were already setup over at rifle when I drove in...

Happy New Year to you too!!! Only 9 Months till September and ya'll know what September means!!!

I tell my friends with late September birthdays that Santa's not the only one who comes on Christmas. They tend to contemplate quietly for a few moments and then wander away looking for some mental eye bleach.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top