JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
750E8B13-5F54-4FC1-94A5-E9458C5B1945_zpsyd51tyt4.jpg

My daughter (just finished Grad school in Tx) was born in Mothers Day.
This year the 2 of them are on a Caribbean cruise for MomDay/Birthday.

(and, I get 2 wks at home alone with no "honey-do" list... win!)

To all the Mom's, Happy Mother's Day...

I'm old enough T that my mom has long since passed, so my focus now is on the wife, the mother of the brood...

Cards, flowers, jewelry and breakfast so far... Dinner this evening with the kids... Today is her full day of rest, no responsibilities for her today...

My wife is in bed taking a much needed nap. With her coaching two softball teams and being a mother of 4, she deserves it!

Camelfilter's picture reminds me of some coaching I did with my son and son-in-law on the eve of their weddings.
'Women keep score differently than men. One rose = one point. A dozen roses = one point. A thoughtless comment = -50.'
Don't try to reason about it, just accept it and plan accordingly.

A young father came up to me before service this morning, and asked 'when you get older, are you off the hook for mother's day?'
I said if you invite the kids and grandkids over for breakfast, you're pretty much off the hook for doing any work, as the guys do it all.
On the other hand, your grandkids might ask poignant questions like 'tell us what great-grandma was like.'

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top