JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm trying out my new invention, lutefisk on a stick. If it works out I'll have a booth at the state fair next year.

Kidding. :s0114:

I am going to have kippers, cheese, crackers and Akavit (stored in freezer and served in ice cold glasses).

We could row up a creek, pillage the city park and despoil a few maidens...

Wait a minute-

All of the waterways are protected by the EPA,

The city parks are all "Occupied",

"Maidens". Are you kidding me? This is the northwest!

I'll probably just have some popcorn and watch a movie on TV.

Ya sure, you betcha. Pass that lefsa after you've had your fill. In the meantime I'll choke down a block of lutefisk :^0
Growing up in Minni Soe Tah presented many Swede and Norski traditions, especially in the winter months (all 9 of them). Uffda!

We could row up a creek, pillage the city park and despoil a few maidens...

Wait a minute-

All of the waterways are protected by the EPA,

The city parks are all "Occupied",

"Maidens". Are you kidding me? This is the northwest!

I'll probably just have some popcorn and watch a movie on TV.

Waterways protected by EPA? No worries, federal agency, part of the Obummer gooberment shut down.......... ;)

With Lutefisk, Akavit, with strawberry's as chasers... (that is what my grandfather used to eat.... can't stand lutefisk myself)

Lutefisk? Once you get past the smell you've got it licked!

PS: Oh man, Lefsa! I remember as a kid my grandma making it! Ate it with butter (my grandparents owned a dairy farm) sugar and a little cinnamon! Good!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads