JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it's a bit early but I wanted to put a shout out to all you Dads here on NWF.com on our special day.

My gift came early and I was well and truly surprised with a new Weber Genesis II LP grill. My old Weber Silver has finally succumbed to old age and corroded burners after almost 20 years of use. I was griping to the wife about it not working right anymore earlier this spring and, Lo and Behold, she surprised me with it today.

Of course, I had to drive to Home Depot and bring it home. It wouldn't fit in her Mazda. :rolleyes:

So here's to all you Dads. I hope you enjoy your special day. I know I will...I'll be busy grillin'! :D

20180616_165505_zpsk4pwm7iy.jpg

Happy Father's Day y'all.

The wife offered to go up to the range with me in the morning but I'm going to be spending my AM driving to go look at a used laptop for her for school :rolleyes:.

Happy wife happy life;). I get steak for lunch though so I'm good.

I'm going to go see my dad tomorrow and give him a new jacket with my company logo on it (his request) and a mag loader for his Shield .380 EZ's. Yep, that's plural! :D

Next Saturday is some quality range time with my almost 21 year old daughter. Most don't know, but I raised her from 9 months old forward by myself. Spent many an evening as a young buck going hungry to make sure she ate, had diapers and anything else needed. My early twenties were spent hustling side jobs and working weekends to pay for daycare while most of my friends were going to the bars and living it up.

It was her request to go shooting for Father's Day, and little does she know for her 21st birthday present I've already arranged for some one-on-one basic handgun classes as well as her CHL class. I want her to start off the right way, and I'm damned proud that she, as a millennial, is just like her old man.

That, guys, is the best Father's Day gift I could ever ask for......

I know it's a bit early but I wanted to put a shout out to all you Dads here on NWF.com on our special day.

My gift came early and I was well and truly surprised with a new Weber Genesis II LP grill. My old Weber Silver has finally succumbed to old age and corroded burners after almost 20 years of use. I was griping to the wife about it not working right anymore earlier this spring and, Lo and Behold, she surprised me with it today.

Of course, I had to drive to Home Depot and bring it home. It wouldn't fit in her Mazda. :rolleyes:

So here's to all you Dads. I hope you enjoy your special day. I know I will...I'll be busy grillin'! :D

View attachment 470108

Congrats on the new grill! I got one on Fathers Day several years ago, and made the jump from charcoal.

My kids both work and go to college, so we'll celebrate Tuesday.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!!

We're heading out soon to make the rounds to 3 different homes to celebrate today. Hope you all enjoy your day of celebration!

View attachment 470108
Happy Father's Day to all the good men here! May your day be relaxing and heartwarming.

I expect to see some pics of that beauty at work in the Grillin' & Chillin' thread;)

Happy Father's Day y'all.

The wife offered to go up to the range with me in the morning but I'm going to be spending my AM driving to go look at a used laptop for her for school :rolleyes:.

Happy wife happy life;). I get steak for lunch though so I'm good.
Everything you invest in her school will pay back 1000x. You're doing a good thing

Happy Father's Day to all father's and those who are looked up to as father's.

Happy Father's Day to all the fellow dads out there. Here's to the most difficult and most rewarding job a man can do. :)

I have been very lucky to have a wonderful father and an amazing husband. :s0116: I'm grateful I was able to "upgrade you" to the title of Dado as well. :D:p

Happy Fathers day to all the dads. I got to spend the entire day with my three watching the World Cup until they got bored and jumped into the little pool we got them.

My loving wife was good enough to stop by the liquor store on an outing and grab me a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 for a gift.

Good woman, that one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top