JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a local company called Happy Day Restaurant, Inc. that owns a bunch of fast food places in the region. I believe they own most of the Arby's and Taco Time locations.

So, they came out with a sticker last year that they sold on their counters for $1. Bought one and put it on my vehicle...

B0N80n4SQG2QfJ_hKI0suw.jpg

They just came out with another one last week that I noticed...

happyday2.jpg

Bought one and put it on the back window of my Yukon.

I'm sure it will trigger a few of the local agitators, but I don't care.

I love it when a company has the cajones to let the public know they are pro-military and pro-America and I will support them.

There is a local company called Happy Day Restaurant, Inc. that owns a bunch of fast food places in the region. I believe they own most of the Arby's and Taco Time locations.

So, they came out with a sticker last year that they sold on their counters for $1. Bought one and put it on my vehicle...

View attachment 567057

They just came out with another one last week that I noticed...

View attachment 567058

Bought one and put it on the back window of my Yukon.

I'm sure it will trigger a few of the local agitators, but I don't care.

I love it when a company has the cajones to let the public know they are pro-military and pro-America and I will support them.

Don't most of the local agitators head back home for the summer?

Thats sad. Being weird wasn't cool when I went to WSU.

I work in Pullman and we have to have the police scanner on 24/7. It is a source of great entertainment on weekend nights listening to the college kids fail at life.

And of course during Mom's Week and Dad's Week, then you understand why the kids are such a mess.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews