JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
392130858.png

The things we will do for freedom. May we never have to do them again.

3c434ea00e8765a4e7e28885da2973c4.jpg

God Bless America on her 239th birthday.

Just for that I'm going to my favorite specialty store to buy some fine English beers to toast you and the day with. kinda got something in my eye

What made me smile again today, I was down at the park earlier where they fly electric planes and drones and stuff. Some nice retracting wheel WWII models there. Pretty neat.
Anyway, this one guy had a big slow plane that could easily just hover, tail-down.. he was letting his kids, around 5-8 yrs of age, shoot that thing in flight with their Nerf guns. kinda a nice thing to see in this day and age

Technically, today is the day that Mr and Mrs liberty boned. The actual birth of the country is later, after we won our freedom.

well. The whole neighborhood is active tonight. there is Mexican music from 3 different locations along with fireworks. this is coming from a neighborhood with 0 reaction fron cinco di mayo.

To my friends and relative here on this forum and for Americans EVERYWHERE, please accept the most heartfelt good wishes from mrs tac and me on the occasion of the 239th birthday of your great nation.

tac, mrs tac and famb
Tac, Thank you & your lovely bride for the birthday wishes. Not only is this Americas birthday, it is our grandsons 2nd birthday. He is cowboy tough, and wild horse ruff and yet a sweet lil boy! I appreciate the military, past, present & future!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top