JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy 4th. of July
Get your battle rattle on, we may have to do this again.
1593922523163.png

Saw an awesome display from my roof as the whole town lit up!
My attire; a cold Coast Day hazy lager, AMERICAN SPIRT Perique Class A cigarette, USMC KA-BAR and Ruger SP101 3" in .357mag. All after a mad dash home from work!
:s0155:
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I moved into my house over the weekend. On Thursday, l dug a huge-by-large hole in my front yard... this is what grew there:
20210703_221208.jpg
Okay... not a very good pic (from a not very good photographer), but you get the idea.

Do you guys know how freaking hard it is to find an American-made flag pole, able to support a 4x6 flag in winds up to 100mph, and NOT spend over $1000? You gotta go commercial-grade.

Anyway, l LOVE it and it was worth all of the work and sweat that went into it. Flag was raised on Casa de Yuma yesterday... tonight I'll spend some more time getting the lights adjusted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!

I just noticed that this thread was started in 2020. So, l guess that means we all made it another year.

Independence and Freedom.

Who we are and where we are going depends on how we interpret those two words.

Some things to consider when interpreting those words are :

Just what they meant to those who wrote about and agreed with our Declaration of Independence...

Those who have lived and died for those two words and what they meant to them...

Understanding that those two words may mean something to different to another person...

In short Respect...Respect of oneself and one's values....Respect to others...And respect to our country , for who we are , who we can be and where we came from.

Of late is seems fashionable , to use a term , to disrespect our Independence day / Declaration of Independence...
Often highlighting the faults of the those ideas that went into it...or the man ( men / committee ) who wrote it.
Or "spinning" the words to fit a particular agenda.

Faults they did have....yet...what is written in that document , how that document helped forge a nation is
a nation , which , ironically has the Freedom to find fault in those who founded it...

As for spinning or twisting the ideas and words of the past to fit a current agenda...
A agenda , that those who originally wrote the words and ideas that are twisted...may not agree with , insults both the past and future...
The past because now one is making a mockery of someone and their ideas...and the future...because you won't have a future if it based on lies.

Happy 4th of July...our Independence and Freedom , our Holiday .
Andy

Appreciation to the select few in the colonies who took the stand and fought for our freedom. And I continue to thank the select few who volunteer to carry on the tradition. Glad to be apart of the family. A lot of people talk a big game. A select few actually answer the call. Semper Fidelis.

1EDE1E7A-434B-413F-A915-8BB339E3DEAF.jpeg

Last Edited:
Some things to consider when interpreting those words are :

Just what they meant to those who wrote about and agreed with our Declaration of Independence...

Those who have lived and died for those two words and what they meant to them...

Understanding that those two words may mean something to different to another person...
Sounds like a homework assignment. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads