JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!

Be proud, celebrate America!!!

09CD7E0D-F51B-4EB0-BF03-6FCF1F0724CF.jpeg

Happy Independence Day all my brothers and sisters ! I have a bad feeling about the upcoming times but I'm sure our forefathers felt that same cold wind that Medic is talking about. We must stay together and present a United Front, we must 'Stay the course' Utique in mane'. I look forward to Independence Day 2021 where we all can wish each other a happy 4th.

Happy Fourth to all.
All my critters are freaked at the ordnance being blown up around me in Beaverton. Funny, they don't get freaked out when I take them shooting with me. Keeping them in tonight.
Some of you feel cold winds. I feel a hot revolution coming.

My flag flies 24/7/365
It gets replaced fresh, every year July 1.

Have a safe one, ALL.

I do the same, but on Independence Day. That way each gets to fly on two of them.

Here is Year of Freedom 245. The Thin Blue Line usually makes it 6 months since I can't find them in the same quality as I can Old Glory. Hard to tell in the picture, but it flies six inches lower. The lights below are on all night to keep them illuminated.
1593921514022.jpeg

Last Edited:
Me, too! Along with a Liberty State flag, in the proper location, on the US flag's left...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top