JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!

Be proud, celebrate America!!!

09CD7E0D-F51B-4EB0-BF03-6FCF1F0724CF.jpeg

Happy Independence Day all my brothers and sisters ! I have a bad feeling about the upcoming times but I'm sure our forefathers felt that same cold wind that Medic is talking about. We must stay together and present a United Front, we must 'Stay the course' Utique in mane'. I look forward to Independence Day 2021 where we all can wish each other a happy 4th.

Happy Fourth to all.
All my critters are freaked at the ordnance being blown up around me in Beaverton. Funny, they don't get freaked out when I take them shooting with me. Keeping them in tonight.
Some of you feel cold winds. I feel a hot revolution coming.

My flag flies 24/7/365
It gets replaced fresh, every year July 1.

Have a safe one, ALL.

I do the same, but on Independence Day. That way each gets to fly on two of them.

Here is Year of Freedom 245. The Thin Blue Line usually makes it 6 months since I can't find them in the same quality as I can Old Glory. Hard to tell in the picture, but it flies six inches lower. The lights below are on all night to keep them illuminated.
1593921514022.jpeg

Last Edited:
Me, too! Along with a Liberty State flag, in the proper location, on the US flag's left...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top