JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a little late to the game, got busy running around today... Want to wish all fellow Coasties and the USCG a Happy Birthday! Thank you for your service to our wonderful country!

6D53C840-5CD6-442D-A3B2-4822FC29CBC0.jpeg Happy Birthday!
One of the ships I was stationed on in 1987

My brother was a Coastie. He got out in 84. Served on a 180' buoy tender in Mobile and also in Ketchikan. These people do amazing stuff.

Thank you to all. My grandad was a Coastie, and taught me to fish without puking at a young age. Those boys are as tough as nails, contrary to what some believe.

Their diver program will break even the hardest badazz. And they fly in weather conditions that will make most lose their lunch. Much respect to our CG.

My brother was a Coastie. He got out in 84. Served on a 180' buoy tender in Mobile and also in Ketchikan. These people do amazing stuff.

Amazing, my son was up in Ketchican 2 years ago on the USCGC Anthony Pettit. He got promoted to E6 and they didn't have any slots open at all of Alaska so he opted for North Carolina, again.
Thanks go out to all you coasties for all that you've done that went basically unnoticed buy largely everyone in the United States.
We commend you.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews