JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1925.JPG IMG_1924.JPG I had 2 long boxes under the tree this year, 1 from my 19 year old son and one from my 18 year old daughter, they are both gainfully employed this year. I must have done something right The 300 win. Mag from my son and the AR15 from my daughter

Very nice!

The Missus took pity on me and bought me a couple ammo boxes. Costco actually had them for sale a pair for $14 or so. The big one is now filled with 1000+ rounds of .45 acp (I can barely lift it, but it's just for storage right now), and the small one, my mobile unit, is a mix of .45 and .380 (the .380 is in a Ziploc bag – I'd hate to mix those up).

Getting new guns for Christmas is nice, but that's not the biggest win.

Having successfully raised two children to adulthood and have them turn out to be quality people is the real prize. Good job.

Last Edited:
Ya they both graduated high school this year, both have jobs, both got deer this last fall, both voted for Trump, and both enjoy shooting there own AR 15s and shotguns, so they are doing pretty well.:):):)

The wife said she didn't want any guns for Christmas so I didn't buy any for her but bought two for me!!!
And here I was going to buy her her own AR15 (with her choice of furniture) :cool:

No guns for me but for my son I gave him back his shotgun for Christmas. He has been going through some financial hardships starting 2 years ago. He was going to sell his guns. I am not really awash in cash but I managed to scrape up enough cash to buy them from him with the agreement that I was not going to sell them and that he could buy them back when he was able to. He is not out of his financial wilderness yet but has been making progress and recently got a promotion and a raise at his job. I decided to give him the shotgun back as my Christmas gift and he was overjoyed to get it back. Made me happy to know he was happy, that meant more to me than the presents I received yesterday.

What evil kids you've raised..... unbelievable :eek: and they have jobs and don't ask for free stuff? my mind has exploded into a mijilion pieces!
Ya and they aren't afraid of hard work, my daughter worked a 16 shift last night, has 8 hours off then back on for 8 hours, and it's a half hour drive to work in the snow.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top