JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brings back some good memories.
Same here. I Laughed My Azz Off.
After watching that one I spent an hour on youtube watching looney tunes,... Bugs, Daffy, Elmer, Sam and the Road Runner were the best ever.
I'm going back later for some Foghorn Leghorn. Should be good times.

Wish me luck! The PC crowd says they're violent and demeaning, so I may not return.

I was ten years old and on the Heck Harper show for my birthday the day JFK was killed, anybody remember Heck Harper?

My favorite bugs bunny cartoon was "the fearless Freep" with Yosemite Sam,,, they were all great but that one still gets me belly laughing.
Heck I'm so damned old that my friends stopped telling me that I'm one of a kind, now they just tell me that they don't even make parts for my kind!

Sorry, never heard of Heck Harper but I was on the J.P. Patches show here in Seattle back in the late 60's. I wish I could find that episode.

For me, mid-70's, it was Ramblin' Rod in Portland

ramblin90s-07.jpg

I remember Heck Harper!

View attachment 295944

Thanks! The "singing cowboy", you and Sarge actually just confirmed I'm over the hill so to speak- the views fantastic from this side of the hill though:D

Alrighty then Mr. Sgt nambu, do remember the D-street corral, shopping at bizarrs and when east port plaza was only one building and closed up tighter than a clam on Sundays?
Or how about catching the "berry picking bus" to go to Tony Fujimattos in Boring to pick berry's and beans?
Once I turned 12 I was allowed to go by myself, they would call that child labor now days- ahh the good old days, before America became so poofta and soft.

Thanks! The "singing cowboy", you and Sarge actually just confirmed I'm over the hill so to speak
I am right there with you, I remember watching the show when I was a kid (oh, so many years ago!)
how about catching the "berry picking bus" to go to Tony Fujimattos in Boring to pick berry's and beans?
Once I turned 12 I was allowed to go by myself, they would call that child labor now days- ahh the good old days, before America became so poofta and soft.

I picked berries as a kid too. We would ride on an out of service school bus that was so old it didn't have electric turn signals. It had cords inside that the driver would pull and a little wooden arm would swing out from the side of the bus to act as a type of turn signal. Shows how ancient I am!

31262u.jpg

Like this......notice the new fangled turn signal next to the driver?
Only difference was that the ones on the bus were mounted horizontal instead of vertical.

And I remember playing with cap guns like it was an American thing to do.

Not any more :(

When I was a young teen my stepdad had property outside if Bend (back when the whole town closed at 8pm) and we just had a couple trailers and an outhouse. We played with our BB guns for miles around there. It was a great childhood.

No video games, no cell phones, and no neighbors.

Man as I type away on my smartphone I wish the younger me would come kick my arse.

Thanks! The "singing cowboy", you and Sarge actually just confirmed I'm over the hill so to speak- the views fantastic from this side of the hill though:D

Alrighty then Mr. Sgt nambu, do remember the D-street corral, shopping at bizarrs and when east port plaza was only one building and closed up tighter than a clam on Sundays?
Or how about catching the "berry picking bus" to go to Tony Fujimattos in Boring to pick berry's and beans?
I am right there with you, I remember watching the show when I was a kid (oh, so many years ago!)

I picked berries as a kid too. We would ride on an out of service school bus that was so old it didn't have electric turn signals. It had cords inside that the driver would pull and a little wooden arm would swing out from the side of the bus to act as a type of turn signal. Shows how ancient I am!

LOL!!! Our bus drivers were Mexican migrant workers, and they would race each other in those old death traps, laughing hysterically! Great fun and you could make some bucks!:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top