JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad that the individual now has to learn the hard way that alcohol and guns do not mix. He is lucky that he didn't kill or injure anyone.

I don't know how that guy cleans guns, but I wouldn't know where to start if I kept the chamber locked into battery.
:p
Seems like an easy mistake to make after a few beers since you have to pull the trigger to decock it before disassembling it for cleaning.

Further proof that average intelligence implies half of people are below average.

Seems like an easy mistake to make after a few beers since you have to pull the trigger to decock it before disassembling it for cleaning.

Further proof that average intelligence implies half of people are below average.
Not if you treat every firearm as if it is loaded an ensure that it isn't every time you pick one up.

Last Edited:
Sure. You were cleaning the gun. Sure you were. :rolleyes:
I think we all know what really happened.....

tenor1.gif

Ooppss...

Guess ya just can't fix stupid...
Stupid tends to fix itself. I've posted previously that I was afraid of this eventuality. I think that as things get back to some kind of normalcy, these new gun owners will put the guns in closets or sock drawers and won't see the light of day until their children find them and that's a whole other tragedy.

We're gonna see a lot of this with the new wave of gun owners.
While this is no doubt true to some degree look how many 'NDs' we have read about and seen in vids that occurred with people who were so-called 'gun owners' prior to any of the upsurge of new gun owners due to Covid, civil unrest etc.

I have known of a few NDs by people I can honestly say are solid, experienced gun owners - they just let their guard down or got complacent at one time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top