JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is my shocked look :eek:

I know, I know, an academy award winning performance.

Who care what some treasonous, bulimic mental case thinks in the first place? But I'm sure she takes her "apology" seriously.

Man, what a piece of work. It is so long over due for Barbarella to shut up and go away. The only silver lining is odious presence might further unite the pro-freedom team against this proposed monstrosity of a law.

hanoi-jane-derp.jpg

I went to find the clip of her saying that American POWs should be treated as war criminals, tried, and executed. I saw it just a week ago when I finally finished binge-watching the Ken Burns 10-part documentary on the Vietnam war... she SAID it. It's on film.

That clip is amazingly absent from Google and youtube... lots of her apology tour, but her statements made in '72 have been scrubbed from the usual sources. I know... crazy, right?

I hope that this shameless CUNextTuesday's involvement fires-up some vets and seasoned citizens who might otherwise remain on the sidelines. Even Fudds who think I-639 is okay because they think it doesn't effect them. Do you want to be on the same side as her?

She wasn't just a misguided peacenik or an anti-war protester... she was actively calling for a fake trial and summary execution of our POWs... I don't care how much time has passed, how many times she's tried to resurrect her image, or how many times she's made public "apologies". Her behavior was inexcusable and she should die in shame...

/rant

#Fjanefonda
#bornin66andstillhateher

Last Edited:
She's irrelevant, period...
Well, somebody thought this tw@ had some cache, otherwise she wouldn't have shown up. She was invited by someone who thought she was some kind of influential person....

To me, she is. If I see ANY Fonda campaigning for ANYTHING I can be assured it's crap and should be discarded as such. All due respect to Henry... the old poop kept his views to himself.

Seeing people, especially celebretards and politicians that I already know are anti-American, anti-gun, or elitist globalist jaggoffs making statements about issues is one of my best barometers as to whether or not it's a good idea. Yeah, I do my own research, but the division is getting clearer all the time.

Well, somebody thought this tw@ had some cache, otherwise she wouldn't have shown up. She was invited by someone who thought she was some kind of influential person....

To me, she is. If I see ANY Fonda campaigning for ANYTHING I can be assured it's crap and should be discarded as such. All due respect to Henry... the old poop kept his views to himself.

Seeing people, especially celebretards and politicians that I already know are anti-American, anti-gun, or elitist globalist jaggoffs making statements about issues is one of my best barometers as to whether or not it's a good idea. Yeah, I do my own research, but the division is getting clearer all the time.
I'm sure she was invited by her Stalinist comrades... Seeing that the dimocrat party has absolutely nothing to offer the American people but the same ole rhetoric...

Meanwhile, salaries are up, unemployment is down, my 401k is healthier than it's been in many years... All things the dimocrats can't offer...

They even had to get Obama to stump for them, thats how old their message is... Nothing new to offer. Just tax and spend, remove the borders and let immigration go unchecked...

Americans spoke loudly and clearly in the November 2016 elections, we don't want the same ole, same ole..... Been there, done that, rather than getting hope and change we got desperation and dispair...

They even had to get Obama to stump for them, thats how old their message is...
O, I'm pretty sure Barry was dying to get out there. Problem was, about 90% of the Dems he stumped for in '12 lost... dude's toxic, even though the MSM has lost their collective memories: 0 was the guy that had their offices bugged, their personal emails and correspondence intercepted. 0 was the guy that weaponized OUR intelligence agencies. 0 banned Fox News at one point... he stopped just short of having critics jailed as his D predecessor Woodrow Wilson did. Stopped short of having American citizens confined as his D predecessor FDR did.

His stumpifying in that newly-found step-and-fetchit cadence of his will only serve to mobilize Rs to get out and vote... I hope.

Quoting Joe Pesci from My Cousin Vinny, "Everything that guy just said is bulls**t".

Who?
Seriously, did she ever do any thing notable? Other then a trip to Hanoi, what did she ever do to contribute positively to society? Did she broker a peace deal? Did she cure cancer? Did she give birth to Christ? No, she ain't done a damn thing but ride the coat tails of a disgraced family name and between the endless bong hits and drivel, she manages to still breath free air, paid for with the blood of 58,318 Americans lost in Vietnam:mad::mad::mad:

The fact she had to apologise tells me that she wasn't ever sorry in the first place, she only did so to hide her true self from the world, she is a TRAITOR, ENEMY OF THE STATE! Burn in hell biztioch!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top