JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hanks is running their LTP (less than perfect) sale again. Just launched today, Tues, Feb 9. They usually do this sale about once a year.
Great opportunity to get a high quality belt at very reasonable prices.

No dog in the fight, just a 100% satisfied customer, passing on the news of a good deal :).
Items do sell out fast, so know availability drops off significantly as the sale progresses.
I've purchased a few belts (all LTP) from Hanks and always been extremely impressed.
I know there are many awesome leather workers out there, but if you don't already have a brand/maker you love, I'd definitely give Hanks a look!!
Good luck!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the heads-up! I always miss this until the tail end when everything is sold out... today l ordered two new belts to replace a couple that have mysteriously shrunk recently :s0092:
With the deals he's offering, l even took a chance on one of their lighter weight (9oz) jean belts... l never would've paid 60 or 70 bucks for a non CC belt, but at $32 it's hard to pass up. Typical Hank's quality can't be beat, even if it's less-than-perfect.

Last Edited:
Thanks. Ordered. Got a couple last time someone posted. Got another in different style. Best belts I've ever owned and these prices make them irresistible

I've been looking for durable leather belt. I'll give this one a shot. Thank you.

I just looked again at the sale and it is slim pickings! Hopefully you can find a style and color you like in your size! This LTP sale is very popular and inventory drops off substantially as the sale progresses.
Glad some of you guys were able to get in on the action.
Stay safe out there and have a great weekend!!

I just looked again at the sale and it is slim pickings! Hopefully you can find a style and color you like in your size! This LTP sale is very popular and inventory drops off substantially as the sale progresses.
Glad some of you guys were able to get in on the action.
Stay safe out there and have a great weekend!!
I found exactly what I was looking for. Affordable black leather belt(LTP Gunner). Thanks again!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top