JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Price reduced.
Handmade in Scapoose Size 11 Wesco Jobmaster Boots
These are arguably the best serious boots in the world. Check out the online testimonials though people from these lands don't really like to argue- they'll just say actualities and let you decide for your own self.
These are about five years old and have been worn about thirty hours - twenty being indoors and ten outdoors. I got out of the "game" around then and really don't/didn't need them. They've been stored in a spare bedroom the whole while. These are $420 boots.
You can have these boots rebuilt by the factory in Scapoose many, many times.. I think they have a pair in their nice showroom there that are like 100 years old that have been rebuilt many times - and they look brand new.
They can also modify these boots to more fit your foot however might be necessary. This wasn't a custom job/fit but a standard offering.
http://www.wescoboots.com/wesco/stock.asp

Comes with Wesco leather and nylon laces.
Oh, these don't have a/the false tongues.
Anyway, even if you don't buy these boots, Wesco has been making boots in Scapoose, Oregon since 1918 and has a fine showroom and free tours of the little factory and I would encourage you to visit them.
$190 cash.

I'll be happy for you to try these on at the 82'nd Ave Sportsman's or the Johnson Creek Gun Club.

Thank you for looking

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

Last Edited:
Fantastic price on a fantastic pair of boots! These literally will last for multiple lifetimes. Love my custom WESCO's and would be all over these if my feet didn't require extra narrows. :(
gLWS!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top