JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taco-Bell-Bacon-Club-Chalupa.jpg + chupacabra-05.jpg

Taco-Bell-Bacon-Club-Chalupa.jpg

chupacabra-05.jpg

its my name.
First initial, last name. Not very creative however its what I use for pretty much everything. I can never be accused of hiding through the interwebs.
I am who I am and I speak my mind.

Those abbreviated name handles/screen names can be interesting. When I was in college the computer labs were set up so that the first 3 letters of your last then first name were your login followed by the password of your choice. My friend, Hol1y Utt (name slightly altered to protect her from the google monster), was officially known as "Utthol":s0114:.

Joined a firearm site and thought my EDC would be an appropriate name.

I didn't intend to buy the 'custom'. I was in NW Armory picking out my first gun and really liked the Kimber. I thought it was a CDP (that's what the tag said). It wasn't until he was making the call to OSP that he realized it was mismarked but he gave it to me for the CDP price anyway.

This is the only forum where I go by GOG which stands for Grumpy Old Guy. I'm not really that old (63) and I'm really not grumpy. (Unless I haven't had my morning coffee.) I have another handle that I use everywhere else, but when we moved to Oregon I wanted a new handle that was different. New home, new state and all that.

it is the handle for my personal email. e(first ininital of first name) j (first initial of last name) Military Police Norwich Univeristy class of 92. this is the only forum I go by this on though, when I signed up i did not realize it did not need to be the email....oh well... but most just say ejm

Same handle I use on Ifish. Came about because I was electrocuted and nearly died when I was 12. The odd thing is that I have been a (very careful) mechanical electrician for 40 years. Go figure.
I also have a fondness for Berkley Lightning rods for trout.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top