JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Handguns Are the New Home Security
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/12/us/handguns-gun-ownership-survey.html?_r=0

"A new study of gun ownership in the United States notes a shift: Americans are increasingly interested in handguns, the types of small weapons that are easily hidden and used for self-defense, rather than rifles and shotguns used for hunting and shooting sports."

Wow its taken them this long to figure this out. All they had to do was ask us!
The next thing they will figure out is the Second Amendment was never about hunting...Ever

Great! Now we're gonna debate metal vs wood. Why a 34in is better than a 32in. Big knob, or little knob. Pine tar, or no pine tar. We'll need a whole new section on the forum for this.

Sunday, Oct. 23.:p:p:p Cant wait.

Oh Yea! :D

the-walking-dead-season-7-rosita.jpg

Pistol for home defense? Of course! How else do I fight my way to my battle rifle?! :rolleyes: Of course, I could put the rifle closer to me, but what fun would that be? ;)

Pistol for home defense? Of course! How else do I fight my way to my battle rifle?! :rolleyes: Of course, I could put the rifle closer to me, but what fun would that be? ;)

That's what I'm saying! Style points man! Throw in two tactical rolls and a tap-rack-bang even if its funtioning perfectly fine, just to show off. Dude will hit the ground and surrender out of pure awe and respect for the art of the carbine. Pewpewpew

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top