JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Mjb9164 & @AMT can federally go get them the 16th

I recently bought a pistol, and the wait was the full 10 days.
I expect the same 10-day result from the one I bought yesterday.
If it does take the full ten day period, I'll chalk the wait up-to------->inconveniently infringed
Edit- Wait time on 2nd (two lines up) pistol since I-1639 was 3 business days

Last Edited:
To those in pierce county. I only recently received my pistol after 16 calendar days....so it shouldn't be long for you now, probably by next mon-Tuesday

Recently (after July 1st, 2019) I did a transfer of a semi-auto handgun at a local pawn shop. I had to wait for clearance before I could take possession of the handgun. Yes, I have a valid WA CCW. But it doesn't matter. Call it a waiting period if you wish. Anyway, it took about half a week (working days).

I wonder how many lives this action (waiting period) is gonna save? Never mind that I already own many other firearms or that I already have a CCW. Oh, WA residents.....can you feel any safer?

Aloha, Mark

I should have clarified that I myself don't have a CCP for this state yet, I'll be applying soon. I was letting those of us without the permission slips for protection how long it took me in this county (pierce)

Considering that the 2nd A has been re-written.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

The politicians and liberals are smiling.

Aloha, Mark

It was explained to me that S.O. has up to 10 business days and the start being the 1st business day after you buy it. So I bought my 365 on Friday the 9th, but the clock didn't start till Monday the 12th:mad: So I figure I'll be lucky if I get it on Friday the 23rd.
Rats!
Congrats though on your 10MM .
Who made it?

An update on my purchase. Once again, I live in Pierce county. Purchased a pistol on Saturday Aug 3rd, just received a call today (Friday Aug 16th) that I'm clear and good to pick up my firearm. 13 calendar days I guess? If its any consolation I do have a CPL... I also have a security clearance as well (don't know if that does anything when running my background) still took the full 10 business days

Last Edited:
Mygrainman and I did the WAC last weekend and there is a big buzz going around. At the last minute. The state decided to run stripped receivers and stripped pistol frames as "0ther" and only requires a NCIS check.No wait, no safety course, no HIPS check on your medical records. Stripped AR receivers are flying off the tables. I am sure that a dealer will never do that for you. But if you make a private sale. Ask the seller if he or she would strip it down. You take the parts and transfer the receiver or frame. I have already purchased 2 Pistol frames and a bare new UMP receiver since July 1st. I have 3 stripped FCU's for the SIG P320 at my FFL's also. The only reason for that is for some reason, I always get delayed. Never denied but always delayed. So technically I have 5 pistol frames and a carbine receiver just like it was before July 1st.

you don't need to strip it down a lower is a lower assembled or not. unless from the factory it was a complete pistol or rifle

you don't need to strip it down a lower is a lower assembled or not. unless from the factory it was a complete pistol or rifle

Unless my understanding of the current law is wrong(which is entirely possible) that could lead to trouble if the lower in question was ever transferred at any point in an assembled form (ie as a rifle or pistol) then it would still fall under whichever it was last transfered as, regardless of current configuration. This could lead to serious trouble if for instance it was transfered as a rifle at some point, but you are buying it in pistol form as once transfered as a rifle it must remain a rifle forever

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top