JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns, like other "things" seem to be worth what the buyer is willing to pay. I don't think I've ever made money on a gun sale; but, I've sometimes enjoyed the opportunity to sell a familiar gun, in order to buy a new and unfamiliar gun. I have a local FFL that will try to find me what I want for his cost + 10% or so. Bigger gun sellers like Keith's and Gunbroker, even Bi-Mart seem to price similarly. I seldom see guns sell for MSRP, but that's what some sellers seem to use to place a value on their used gun. I don't know why I would pay more for a used gun than a new one, assuming it is available.
$.02

I have been looking at the prices in the classified adds and have to laugh at times. Your right about paying a little more or in some cases no more to get a new gun. It's best to shop around both here and at dealers. Best of luck to you :s0155:

9mm is the NATO round, along with 5.56 and 7.61 NATO. If the SHTF, those might be the ammo cans you might find? Anyway, I'm making sure I have one gun of each at least.

I too like the FTF sale and will pay a little more for it or drive a ways for it. Last two didn't even do any paperwork - just glanced at my CCW and took my money. Again, if the SHTF...

$.02

Head to any police station and i'm sure you will find plenty of .40S&W;)

There are a lot of first time handgun buyers out there that do not do much research, if any, on what is a fair price for a new or used handgun. They simply know they want it now.