JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just used Warren to ship a firearm. Held the firearm until I confirmed payment. Would do business again. Tell him Lonnie sent you.

Lonnie,
Thank you very much.
I will give him a call.
Best,
Gary

The OP was looking for a Washington shipper but for those of you around Portland, Tigard Pawn will ship to FFLs. $25 for the first firearm, $15 each additional, plus the cost of postage and insurance. Had them ship out a handgun USPS Priority a while back. Much cheaper than me having to use overnight UPS/FedEx as a non-FFL.

The OP was looking for a Washington shipper but for those of you around Portland, Tigard Pawn will ship to FFLs. $25 for the first firearm, $15 each additional, plus the cost of postage and insurance. Had them ship out a handgun USPS Priority a while back. Much cheaper than me having to use overnight UPS/FedEx as a non-FFL.
Thank you for your reply. The more info on this service, the better. Especially, if it is a brick and mortar store with regular hours.

I think it would serve many forum members if we had a sticky of Wa. and Oregon FFLs that perform this service. They do not seem to be all that common.
What Ya think, Mr. Link?
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR