JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Oregon where a person can sell another person a handgun with no paperwork from an FFL holder-no paperwork at all really. If I want to sell a handgun here or anywhere else for that matter, and the person lives in another state, and they are not an FFL holder-neither am I, how do I go about it? Thanks

you have to send it to an ffl that can do the transfer for them in their state
I live in Oregon where a person can sell another person a handgun with no paperwork from an FFL holder-no paperwork at all really. If I want to sell a handgun here or anywhere else for that matter, and the person lives in another state, and they are not an FFL holder-neither am I, how do I go about it? Thanks

Hello, Roger. Welcome to the forum. Samuel set it straight - you have to use an FFL in the receiving state. It's federal law - the Gun Control Act of 1968. Fees vary: $25 to $35 on up to $50 or more to process the transaction. You can try some clubs too. Some of them have FFL. Good luck. For more advice, post your question in the handgun discussion forum. You'll get more advice than you need, maybe more than you want. More is better than less, right?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top