JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My last order was $37 - in 2020 !
I think the prices will come back down. I still have 300 124gr 9mm left to load and that should last me a bit if I can find some factory at a decent price for IDPA. Otherwise, with the 125 loads I already have and a box of 50 factory, I will have enough for 4 IDPA matches.... if the weather stays hot, that will see the year out. Not going in hot freaking weather!!!

Yea been wanting to get out a bit to kill some pinecones. Maybe tomorrow morning early!
I bought a Volquartsen Accurizing kit for my 22/45.... when I get that installed I may do the same. Bought myself another .22 steel swinger for Father's Day. I have two now. Like to have 4 sets or maybe some of those plastic swingers.

badmanbullets.com
Free shipping on 1000 or more. They are located in Lebanon, Oregon
These came to mind as I bought 500 for a friend but he moved. So I just finished a batch of 357"s a few minutes ago.
As a side note. switching to 38 special I find no SP primers out. No going to the store for me! I tunnel into my stash and get another new/unopened sleeve of 5000. Feels good to have a supply that will outlast me.

I've been a rifle reloaded for decades, but just getting set up for reloading pistol rounds (45 and 9mm so far)
My question is what is a reasonable price for bulk bullets?
I've been seeing them show up on the shelves again but the price seems a little steep. I have ammo so I am not desperate, but would like to start collecting everything. I have plenty of brass and primers.
Nobody has said anything about RMR Bullets out of Idaho (https://www.rmrbullets.com)?? I started purchasing from them years ago when "extra thick plating" was their claim to fame. Now days they are turning out a number of their own in-house jacketed bullets, in addition plated, those made by other manufacturers, pulled bullets, 2nds, etc. Like all manufacturers, they have had to raise their price due to the recent increase in cost of materials but it's been minimal compared to a lot of the others out there. As an example, pre-covid prices for 124gr 9mm FMJ were running about $80 per thousand and right now, they are $99 per thousand. And like everything they sell, it's free shipping every day and every order, regardless of the size of the order. They were fairy backed up for quite a while but they're finally starting to catch up and wait times have decreased dramatically. During "normal" times, shipping was usually a few days to a week to see the product on my front porch. I have purchased around 50k bullets of various calibers and they have always been top notch. Getting on their mailing list will get you some occasional discounts as well.

Nobody has said anything about RMR Bullets out of Idaho (https://www.rmrbullets.com)?? I started purchasing from them years ago when "extra thick plating" was their claim to fame. Now days they are turning out a number of their own in-house jacketed bullets, in addition plated, those made by other manufacturers, pulled bullets, 2nds, etc. Like all manufacturers, they have had to raise their price due to the recent increase in cost of materials but it's been minimal compared to a lot of the others out there. As an example, pre-covid prices for 124gr 9mm FMJ were running about $80 per thousand and right now, they are $99 per thousand. And like everything they sell, it's free shipping every day and every order, regardless of the size of the order. They were fairy backed up for quite a while but they're finally starting to catch up and wait times have decreased dramatically. During "normal" times, shipping was usually a few days to a week to see the product on my front porch. I have purchased around 50k bullets of various calibers and they have always been top notch. Getting on their mailing list will get you some occasional discounts as well.
Yup, big fan of RMR. I've bought several K of their product.

Yet another big fan of RMR. Particularly of their "in house manufactured" bullets. Here are some test load results of their 69 gr BTHP loaded with Shooters World Precision Rifle powder in PPU brass, and old CCI-400 primers. The 24.0 gr loads provided even tighter groups.
DDA96459-99C8-46C3-A0E1-F868918C9D51.jpeg
Their 9mm 124 gr JHP MPR bullet is also first rate.

Yet another big fan of RMR. Particularly of their "in house manufactured" bullets. Here are some test load results of their 69 gr BTHP loaded with Shooters World Precision Rifle powder in PPU brass, and old CCI-400 primers. The 24.0 gr loads provided even tighter groups.
View attachment 986227
Their 9mm 124 gr JHP MPR bullet is also first rate.
I just got done if their MPR rounds.
what is your recipe for those ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews