JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only WML I have is that 800 Lumen Primary Arms on the AR Pistol.

I using a other handgun, I have to use another flashlight like a Fenix or Surefire.

Well I bought two Olight PL2 Valkeries, 1200 Lumens for the wife's Springfield XD9 M2 4" and her Glock 17 gen 4. I will continue to use the flashlight for me.

I bought an Olight PL-2 Valkyrie for 50 bucks during Black Friday and I am loving it! Very solid fit to frame, very easy to manipulate and yes it is super bright. Some don't like it, to bright they think but with my old eyes I really like it. Have it on my Glock 45 9mm and matched with my TFO sights it's a winner for sure.

The wife has been trying both of hers and she likes it on the Springfield a little better with its fiber optic front sight. factory standard sights on her XD9 M2 and her Glock 19 Gen 4. She is very good using her Glock 'Drop-in-the-bucket' sights but now that she is expanding her horizons, she know there are better options. Anyway she is all about lights these days … Errr Nights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top