JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hammer Armament is top notch in my book !
Just got this beauty today. Lotta custom options to choose from ! The fit was amazing.
The Owner Brent answered all my questions and was awesome to work with.

90F264A5-D622-4BD4-8B7B-EEB41C313C52.jpeg 786C4936-1C0E-40FB-B788-E3C089A0A76F.jpeg 7C0B3947-CBE4-44B6-A02F-F5468EDA606C.jpeg A609F4FB-3F33-4505-899A-F2CFDDDEF202.jpeg

I have several Alien Gear Holsters that I really like. I get the black leather backing and a kydex shell. You can order one leather holster and a few different shells for different pistols. It only takes a few minutes to take one shell off and put another one on.

Alright,
I have taken a look at quite a many sights and have been having some frustrations on finding what i am looking for.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on a Level 2 holster for a CZ Shadow 2 with Olight Baldr Pro R in kydex.

Thanks much.

Alright,
I have taken a look at quite a many sights and have been having some frustrations on finding what i am looking for.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on a Level 2 holster for a CZ Shadow 2 with Olight Baldr Pro R in kydex.

Thanks much.
Worth calling:

I just ordered a model BH8S shoulder holster in black for an M&P 2.0 9mm from Black Hills Leather. Projected wait time is six to eight weeks.
I have decided to carry the M&P for town instead of my Sig P365 for the extra capacity. Things are too snakey these days and I want the larger capacity. Better paranoid than dead.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top