JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GunVault GV2000S for sale. Exterior dimensions 8" X 10 1/4" X 14". Interior dimensions 6" X(' X 12 3/4" with a shelf. I recently obtained a longer gun that requires a bigger gun safe and so I no longer have need for this safe.

Comes with mounting screws & instructions, security cable (bought separately), the 2 keys, and the shelf inside.

This is not a biometric safe that opens by fingerprint; only by either the combination of the four buttons or with a key. No interior light. The safe requires batteries for the button open/close operation. Full disclosure: although the button opening feature works fine, I noticed that the safe uses up the batteries quickly; and so I've been only using the key to open the safe. Maybe I'm not doing something right and you'll have better luck. The metal construction and inside hinges are outstanding for security. Can fit around 4 handguns or other valuables. Cost comparable to regular key gun safes.

$40 Will not ship. Cash only. Can meet in Salem or Tualatin area. Please email if interested.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top