JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who do you shop with, and why do you shop with them?

The last pistol I bought was from Sam's and had a generally good experience through it all. The only downside was UPS not delivering overnight as expected but taking three days (nice job, idiots.) I've bought things from Discount in the past (back when they were semi-discount) and like Frank, but generally don't shop there due to their MSRP+10% pricing.

Where do you go in lieu of those shops?

Check out Federal Way Discount Guns, on Pac Hwy S. Frequently have good prices, IMHO.

Favorite shop.Worth the drive
Just don't ask stupid questions or they may abuse you.
(No I try to abuse them)That's just the skinny gray haired guy though.

They have the best prices and since he pawns guns (only).And kinda steals them when he does,he has great used prices. But not so great on trade ins.

FWDG is good - they have great prices. Customer service varies. I buy there because they have what I want.

SportCo in Fife has good prices, if you want what they have. Counter help is a little non-chalant. I'll buy there for the selection of reloading components along with the weapons.

West Coast Armory's Bellevue location is well stocked and the people are decent to deal with. They have a different selection in their Issaquah store - depends what you want. Pretty good prices and you can check out the range.

Federal Way Discount Guns has the best prices on the west side of the state. If they don't have it, they can order it. It can be hard to spot though. The first time I went looking for it, I drove by three times because there are other pawn shops on that section of PAC HWY

SportCo in Fife has good prices, if you want what they have. Counter help is a little non-chalant. I'll buy there for the selection of reloading components along with the weapons.

I always check Sportco before I buy. Frequently a pretty good price. Lots of other goodies to look at, too. Outdoor Emporium in Seattle is a part of this chain.

Federal Way Discount Guns has the best prices on the west side of the state. If they don't have it, they can order it. It can be hard to spot though. The first time I went looking for it, I drove by three times because there are other pawn shops on that section of PAC HWY

Not that hard to find if you stop looking at the professional street walkers;)

Oh and go hungry,the taco stand in front is phenomenal.

Learned to shoot at the Insights classes at their range, bought first guns from them at their shop in Issaquah. I don't know if they can sell firearms out of the store in Bellevue.

Also, Survival Arms in Bellevue, now called "LowPriceGuns.com" is a friendly store.

I bought my first gun, which was a handgun, at Sam's. I dealt with a good guy (wish I could remember his name) funny older gent that was nice and helpful. However there's an old guy that works the range who is a total a-hole.

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up looking at most of those places, and then settling on a local FFL in Snohomish to order my Five Seven. He was ultimately best on price, and I also decided since I can't get my handguns in Oregon from my favorite gun store, I might as well throw a little business to small business around here.

Not that hard to find if you stop looking at the professional street walkers;)

Oh and go hungry,the taco stand in front is phenomenal.

Funny... I was in there yesterday, and even after many visits, still almost drove passed it! Thanks for the tip on the Tacos -- I'll check them out.

Guns & Tacos...can it get any better?

+1 for DJs. They always have a great selection ranging from used to NIB. Nice folks too. :s0155:

I sure can second that about DJ,s. I have been buying guns for over 50 years and they are right at the top. Bruce is very knowledgeable and Dave is willing to talk cost. Two nice brothers. I have bought 6 guns there in the past 4 months and always a good and honest transaction.

Frank

Kenmore

Terry at WestCoast Armory is a great guy to talk guns with, just don't bring up CZ! I think they are POS's, but to him they are the best gun EVER! What's up with that? Jud is super laid back, and Mark is good.
Jay at FedWayDisGuns has been great as well, bought about a dozen from him, the owner is a jack *** though. I don't even look at him when he asks if need anything. He know EVERYTHING, you don't even need to ask him, he'll just tell you!
The guys at Adventure Sports are real cool.
Kesslrings up north are good, but are not what they once were. Been going since the mid 70's, and the mid 80's were crazy.
That shop in S. Tacoma has great deals too, just can't remember the name, next to Tactical Talor.
Just my last 35 years of shopping at different stores.

If you are willing to drive north Keselring's has the best selection in the state I think. Prices are fair.

DJ's is also an excellent shop, run by great folks.

The Marksman also is a nice location with a range facility.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top