JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Building my first Grendel from an 18" barrel I traded for recently.

I plan I hunting with it so trying to keep it on the lighter side but of course want it balanced.

What lengths has anyone else used on 18" AR builds? Pics would be cool to help with ideas.

Also still digging up info on the basics of the round. I know I will need specific mags, are their mags anyone would recommend?
I seen there are two types of grendel chambers. Is one superior to the other if so how?
I had the same question I have a mid length gas system so I am probably going with a 12.5, 12 or a 14 if I find a good deal. Seems like longer is more weight I would think the only use of having a longer 17inch or 16inch would be if you wanted a more stable bi pod at the end of it

I had the same question I have a mid length gas system so I am probably going with a 12.5, 12 or a 14 if I find a good deal. Seems like longer is more weight I would think the only use of having a longer 17inch or 16inch would be if you wanted a more stable bi pod at the end of it
Not just a bipod, with a longer handguard one has more bearing surface vs bearing on the barrel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top