JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be one of eleven white kid's in high school in California.
Fight the bean fight the burrito.
4-1 we could usually win.= less beat up then they were.
You learn alot through AZZ beatings by groups of mexicants'

Haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if someone has already mentioned it, Brazilian jujitsu is a good one to check out - it's mostly grappling which would come in handy in an actual street fight- all the heavies on hawaiis north shore practice it, and use it to subdue interlocutors who steal their waves!

Just a quick update. Started boxing classes will probably add or transition or add BJJ as time permits. Really enjoying the boxing and its one heck of a workout:D
Krav was just too far away for me.

Kajukenbo, the original MMA. Made for street fighting.

"Kajukenbo a martial art that combines Western Boxing, Judo, Jujutsu, Kenpo Karate, Eskrima, Tang Soo Do, and Kung Fu."

I started Krav a month ago. I like the practical, no nonsense approach. It seems to be a seriously effective program; nothing flashing or 'gentle'. I'm not able to carry at either of my two employers (federal building and university campus in Oregon), so I wanted something else to lean on if needed. I enjoy training to shoot more, but training to survive and protect others is the ultimate goal. Plus, losing a few (tens of) pounds has long-term health benefits.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top