JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My .02, GLOCK. I'm up to my 9th one and can honestly say they are the best for the money.:s0155:
I've also had zero issues with hk usps. I've had 4 and all functioned perfect.

This ugly gun. No matter how crappy or uncrappy the ammo, it just works and works and works.

98dac.jpg

I too say GLOCK..... I have had some issues with my sig but that was because it's and older pistol and it likes ball ammo. Since I have been using the factory mags and ball ammo my sig has had no issues. The only problem I had with my Glock was either bad ammo or since I have a G27 with extended slide release..... If I am not careful I can actually push the slide release up and lock my slide back as I shoot it.

1990's era SIG 229. Not one FTF or other type of misfire. Every type of cheap and not so cheap ammo. True that it only has 600 or so rounds down the pipe. Had never heard of "breaking in" a gun until I joined this site. Always thought all guns were like mine. Good to go from day 1 :s0155:

I've never had a problem with any of the 6 or 7 Glocks that I've had. 9mm, .40, .45, and 10mm, some sub compact, compacts, and full sizes. That's why I stick with them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top