JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Glock 21 is what I grab when I can't use the shotgun want reliability.
I have never had any trouble with it. It fires everything, every time, and
usually where I want them to hit. I suspect it is me that is off on aim the
rest of time.

When I learned "Tap, Rack, Bang!" the idea of an autoloader jam did not
scare me so much.

Now to clarify for the folks that say revolvers never jam--that is false.
My favorite revolver is my Ruger SP101 in .357 and yes, you can get it to
jam. However, it takes a pretty specific set of conditions that are really
fun to attem to recreate.

Fire several hundred rounds of cheap ammunition without cleaning it on a
really hot day in really dirty conditions. Eventually, the cylinder will get
foul enough that it binds. I have repeated that test different times to verify
the first time was not just a fluke. That was fun--and no, there is no way
I am going to send the SP101 back to Ruger to repair!

-sbc

They all jam under the right conditions. What set of conditions are you asking if they are least likely to? Are you asking if the gun is clean and well kept or if you are in the field and things got muddy?

jj

Aside from my glocks, my most reliable plinker is a walther p22.:s0155: The first time I shot it, I put a whole brick (535) of federal bulk through it with 0 malfunctions. My ruger mk2 starts to ftf/ftf at about 200 rounds. Just my .02.:D

3andahalf.jpg

Aside from my glocks, my most reliable plinker is a walther p22.:s0155: The first time I shot it, I put a whole brick (535) of federal bulk through it with 0 malfunctions. My ruger mk2 starts to ftf/ftf at about 200 rounds. Just my .02.:D

Funny, my P22 was a jam-o-matic. I sold it and bought a MKIII and can shoot several hundred rounds through it, even suppressed, without any FTF/FTE issues. I just keep the bolt well lubed. You might want to try a VQ extractor.

sigs, any CZ, my eaa witness 45's

plastic things belong in the kitchen, on your car,or, in your girlfriends special drawer!!!

Also remington XP100 and T/C Contender never fail

You can get a Glock to jam by limp wristing it, or leave one in the chamber and drop the mag and fire. Both ways will jam/stove pipe with regularity. There are plenty of videos on YouTube to prove it. Though I own Glocks, the 100% reliability is out of proportion.

As mentioned before, I've had custom Kimbers jam as well, and after cleaning every gun I own, my future purchases will be guns with minimal parts and easy takedown. Next purchase will be a SW M&P9 Pro Series. Only heard good things about them.

It's a plastic stump grinder! It feels like an extension of my hand, and has never failed in any way.................except for its basic design being a single-stack nine-round magazine where they could have fitted a double-stack:( (thanks to the Clinton gun ban). It shoot good...........................elsullo :s0155:

I would say these are right there as they are NATO tested to some pretty strict standards. I have the CZ and think it's the most ergonomic of the group.

Glock 17 NATO stock number 1005/17/114/3969
Glock 19 NATO stock number 1005/66/132/7731
CZ P-01 NATO stock number NSN 1005-16-000-8619 (same as 75b compact)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top