JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here I am offering some more hand-crafted leather wallets that I recently made. Each wallet is made from 100% genuine cowhide. Each wallet has 6 card slots (you can put 2 cards in each slot if needed), long bi-fold money pocket and 2 additional pockets behind card slots. I made these wallets using just simple leather tools. Stitching was done by hands using waxed treads. These wallets are made to last for decades. Wallet#1 (exterior is green) is $40 and all others are $50 each (add $5 if you need wallet shipped). Wallet#1 is sightly different in design as it does not have two pockets behind card pockets. I posted few pictures of the wallets, but I can send you some more pictures of a particular unit if you are interested in it. I take cash in person (meet in Seattle) or I can take a personal check, Zelle or PayPal. I already sold few wallets here and on WAGuns and each buyer was very happy with the purchase (you can check feedbacks).

Cheers to Beers,

Dan

Wallets#1.jpg Wallets#2.jpg Wallets#3.jpg Wallets#4.jpg Wallets#5.jpg Wallets#6.jpg Wallets#7.jpg Wallets#8.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top