JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two Hammocks one tarp 3.JPG Two Hammocks.JPG Two Hammocks One tarp 1.JPG http://sbtactical.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/trip-report-slide-creek-camping/

Here's my blog entry on my first multiple night trip with the hammock and camo tarp; also, I went over to the coast with my partner and even with tent and air mattress, we still got soaked in the Oregon Coast rain; so we packed the tent and air mattress and wet blankets up and set up two hammocks under one tarp;
Using blue pads and mummy bags, we were able to stay warm and dry all night with this set up, using spreader bars to separate the two hammocks, while being suspended from the same two trees with two suspension units..
I have whoopie slings on the way from a friend this week, so I will see if the whoopies help reduce the weight of the system, but the main weight is still from the USGI Mummy sleeping bag; So I will be looking to make a down under quilt, and do away with the weight of the Mummy sleeping bag. The partner's sleeping bag is an old North Face Down sleeping bag, which was too tight for me personally, but fit her perfectly.... it kept her very warm in the 40 degree night on the Coast.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top