JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did not eat from about six last night until two this afternoon. I had my crappy Cancer scan at 12:15 today.
And I was told not to eat before the scan.

Afterwards I had a nice greasy Burger King burger. Not normal for me. But boy was it good!

With the Savage in town,I'd be hard pressed to make a better burger.
Fresh ,real hamburger,1/4,1/2lb or bigger, about 5 different cheeses to pick from including blue,onions,mushrooms,jalapenos,grilled ifin' you want and every other regular topping you would find.
Yep,I try not to pass that way more than once a week but it is across the street from the gun store:D
Those 2 turkey sammiches aren't cutting it any more

There was a place called Brother's burgers by Costco on 192nd that had the best burgers and they closed for some reason. I was heartbroken.

If you want an awesome burger go to Tilt in the Pearl Dist.
Worth the drive down.

Hope all is well with your cancer screening!

My Mom just went through a year of surgeries, chemo, and radiation for breat cancer. But she's good now!!

I'm a burger fanatic. I love grass-fed beef and I usually make my stuffed smoked bacon burgers at least once a month. Two 1/2 pound patties. Lay one down, add small chunks of smoked Gouda cheese, diced hard salami, fresh off the pan (well done) bacon crumbled into bits, a few diced onions and then BBQ sauce. Lay the other patty over the top and seal the edges. Throw on the Traeger for about 3 hours on smoke. Then finish off on High with a slice of Swiss, cheddar or muenster and a few strips of thick sliced bacon. Make sure to let it REST for 10-15 minutes. Then onto a large onion bun with condiments. Talk about a burger!

I'm a burger fanatic. I love grass-fed beef and I usually make my stuffed smoked bacon burgers at least once a month. Two 1/2 pound patties. Lay one down, add small chunks of smoked Gouda cheese, diced hard salami, fresh off the pan (well done) bacon crumbled into bits, a few diced onions and then BBQ sauce. Lay the other patty over the top and seal the edges. Throw on the Traeger for about 3 hours on smoke. Then finish off on High with a slice of Swiss, cheddar or muenster and a few strips of thick sliced bacon. Make sure to let it REST for 10-15 minutes. Then onto a large onion bun with condiments. Talk about a burger!

*Cough* ....and your arteries are still flexible? Either that or you must be like, 12...;):)

*Cough* ....and your arteries are still flexible? Either that or you must be like, 12...;):)

Is that why I can't bend my limbs? Haha! Actually I'm 40 and exercise quite frequently. Not overweight at all and doc gives me a clean bill.

But to your point Monica, they aren't good for you! And I do make them with less goodies too! ;)

Sweet Merlin's beard!!
I could almost taste that burger reading it!
I feel like less of a man, and quite frankly of a human being now not enjoying that little taste of heaven.

Dang, I'd probably be dead in a month if I had a smoker and knew how to use it. Knock on wood and just kidding. I do have a weakness for some 12/88 slapped on white bread with all the fixin's though.

I did not eat from about six last night until two this afternoon. I had my crappy Cancer scan at 12:15 today.
And I was told not to eat before the scan.

Afterwards I had a nice greasy Burger King burger. Not normal for me. But boy was it good!

Good job on getting your colonoscapy.
Had mine last week.
Sure bests the alternative.
Level 4 colon cancer 90% fatal.
Yow!

I have a smoker and make my own bacon :eek: nothing like a good 1/4 inch slice.......
tumblr_maxkx1mJQP1r6s53m.jpg
Quote-By-Homer-Simpson-On-Being-a-Bacon-Vegetarian_408x408.jpg

;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR