JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't allow Xbox until now. Bought the kids have to only play as a family
Question for the halo nerds
Years ago when I played that game you could get timed mines option when choosing weapons before game starts. We can't find them.
Thoughts?

You would probably be better suited to looking up a specific FAQ for the title you are playing.

When you say timed mines it makes me think of 007/Perfect Dark on N64. Hope you got the kids the only Halo that matters (the very first one).

There are No timed mines in any version of Halo! All are ether Frag, or Plasma!
There are some weird frag ones in Reach that you shoot, kind of like an M-79, but those are not timed or delayed ether!

There are No timed mines in any version of Halo! All are ether Frag, or Plasma!
There are some weird frag ones in Reach that you shoot, kind of like an M-79, but those are not timed or delayed ether!

Yes I forgot about those in Reach. Grenade launcher gun thing that you can hold the trigger to desire when to set them off by letting go of trigger. That or they detonate on impact

I didn't allow Xbox until now. Bought the kids have to only play as a family
Question for the halo nerds
Years ago when I played that game you could get timed mines option when choosing weapons before game starts. We can't find them.
Thoughts?
Maybe your thinking of the offshoot game "Halo Wars" which I have never played, but might have something like this!

Edit:
A quick Goolgle-fu shows Mines available ONLY in the online tournament game competitions for REACH

Last Edited:
Man, I haven't played Halo for 15-20 years. My daughters using to play and pretend they were babysitting, I'd ask to play, toss in a few grenades where they were. LOL...they didn't let me play after that. :D

Man, I haven't played Halo for 15-20 years. My daughters using to play and pretend they were babysitting, I'd ask to play, toss in a few grenades where they were. LOL...they didn't let me play after that. :D
In CoD I used to chase people down with the timer going, suicide them. It was especially effective with the Martyrdom perk.
:rolleyes:

Haven't done online gaming since becoming a parent. So, like over six years ago. Never tried Halo series; mainly did survival horror and WWII titles, back in the day.

I think the last Halo I played was Halo 2. This new CoD is by far the best one since Modern Warfare 2.

Most games are just graphically better, and are actually less enjoyable than they used to be. It's like they gave up on experience and story in place of a better looking background.
They took note from Michael Bay...

When you were born in time to be scolded and called name for playing video games to living into a revolution where its cool and acceptable to play video games.

Halo and CoD was the turning point when it became non taboo and without risk of being called a dork/nerd for playing (girls also partake and love it).

I think the last Halo I played was Halo 2. This new CoD is by far the best one since Modern Warfare 2.

Is there a NWFA league for MW? I boast a 1.0K/D with a 1.30 W/L ratio. Lane snipers and try hard wrist flickers with K98's need not apply. Not considered are 725 and claymore users.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top