JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do not have an event, but am soliciting the group: Who has a fun Halloween event?! We all need something to look forward to!

i propose a powder event for pirates and revolutionaries!

ps: looking for a flintlock or percussion pistol!

I'm for canceling "Halloween".

Due to the concerns over "the spreading of The CCP Virus".

Afterall.....Rrrrrright......the schools are still closed.

Aloha,, Mark

Annual Great Pumpkin Fun Shoot Saturday, November 7, 2020
Held at Parma Rod &Gun Club Range
A relaxed get together of members, families and friends and a real fun way to bring a close to our season. This is a fun shoot with an interesting variety of targets, especially for the belt-fed crowd.

feel free to PM me for info. Check our website IAWCA.org for pics/videos.
Cheapdad

For those with kids I heard a cool option as a Easter egg type event in the yard with those small glow sticks and candy inside.

Im lucky enough to have a grown kid and we stay in and just do family stuff in the evening.

For those with kids I heard a cool option as a Easter egg type event in the yard with those small glow sticks and candy inside.

Im lucky enough to have a grown kid and we stay in and just do family stuff in the evening.
Same here. My youngest lost interest in trick or treating last year so kind of the end of an era for me.

Oregon City is open for your trick or treating business, lights on the porch, send your kids in to get some candy. I'll be out there with mine, lots of people will be out this year, probably more than the last couple years put together!

Oregon City, come on over!

It's lights out for me!!!

Might take a care package to the next door neighbor kids, but that's it. Up to me as a high risk to protect myself from the beer virus!!!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews