JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wheels of justice grind slowly. Right now we are demanding production of records from various parties and setting up depositions. Thanks for asking.

Yes. We settled out of court with a privacy covenant. I'm very satisfied. I have my life back, my CHL back, and that's all I can say.

Thanks for asking. It was a very hard period in my life and I'm happy it's over.

Thanks.

In 1987 Ray Donovan, then US Secretary of Labor, was fully acquitted of all charges in a trumped up criminal case. As he left the courthouse a reporter asked him how it felt. His only response was "Which office do I go to get my reputation back?"

There are some parts of your life you never get back, including a couple of years of grief. Money and "winning" doesn't bring it back.

Yes. We settled out of court with a privacy covenant. I'm very satisfied. I have my life back, my CHL back, and that's all I can say.

Thanks for asking. It was a very hard period in my life and I'm happy it's over.

I hope part of that settlement included a 3'x5' poster for your office with the opposition posing in ballet tutu's, high-heeled shoes, and drag-queen make-up captioned with, "we're a bunch of lying, thieving, schmucks with no wieners and prefer beagles over women.".... or something equally demeaning.

:s0131: :s0112: :s0155:

I hope part of that settlement included a 3'x5' poster for your office with the opposition posing in ballet tutu's, high-heeled shoes, and drag-queen make-up captioned with, "we're a bunch of lying, thieving, schmucks with no wieners and prefer beagles over women.".... or something equally demeaning.

:s0131: :s0112: :s0155:

Good idea. You do know that photoshop is "my thing," right? Might just happen. :D

Ahhhhh, nice! It's good to hear that you finally got the long overdue justice that you deserve! I can understand the stress that this has caused. I just recently wraped up a year and a half long custody battle issue and the constant burden hanging over your head is not a good feeling. Good job gunner3456!

I once got a false DUI from Washington Co. Sheriff's office. I was arrested, I was towed, I was given a $3000+ ticket and when I blew, I blew .00 lol. I was so angry.... I was ready to tear someone apart. I don't even wanna imagine what you went through but I am glad you made it.

Oh btw... all charges were dropped in my case... they reimburse me for damaging my property and the ticket was stamped with NO COMPLIANCE. They did manage to send me a letter saying what the deputy did was justified.

I once got a false DUI from Washington Co. Sheriff's office. I was arrested, I was towed, I was given a $3000+ ticket and when I blew, I blew .00 lol. I was so angry.... I was ready to tear someone apart. I don't even wanna imagine what you went through but I am glad you made it.

Oh btw... all charges were dropped in my case... they reimburse me for damaging my property and the ticket was stamped with NO COMPLIANCE. They did manage to send me a letter saying what the deputy did was justified.

Congratulations. A guy would have a hard time with that, and of course the deputy was justified. They always are, LOL.

I believe the cop will most likely lose his job over this if he hasn't already. As a cop they are suppossed to be professional witnesses. Once a cop is caught in a lie his testimony from that point on will always be questionable. His credibility is toast and in any department I know of so would his career. Around he they become truck drivers or handymen.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top