JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Too bad, Oregon is not one of them. All the west coast and most of the east coast states (liberal controlled) are not included. I can see why 11 Oregon counties wants to be part of Idaho. They want more freedom and get out of BS liberal control of in Oregon.
East coast, liberal controlled?

Also half truth regarding permitless carry, one can open carry here without a permit just not conceal carry.

Too bad, Oregon is not one of them.
Too bad Oregon is so ant-gun? Oregon does not recognize any other state carry permit. No other state recognizes
Oregon concealed handgun license. Why is my Washington State Drivers license is honored in every state but
not my Washington State concealed handgun license? Be aware that most permit less carry states only apply to
there own state residents.

Too bad Oregon is so ant-gun? Oregon does not recognize any other state carry permit. No other state recognizes
Oregon concealed handgun license. Why is my Washington State Drivers license is honored in every state but
not my Washington State concealed handgun license? Be aware that most permit less carry states only apply to
there own state residents.
Residency does not appear to be required for permitless carry, except in North Dakota. I've confirmed this by checking the Idaho law. See just a bit down from the top of this page. Always cofirm. https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/re...ry-licensurepermitting-policies/unrestricted/

Oregon concealed handgun license.
Not entirely true. Prior to Idaho moving to constitutional carry, they recognized all CHL's. Same goes for virtually all constitutional carry state for non-yoculs.

Good luck fighting the California wave in the Boise area. Idaho was the fastest growing state during the pandemic, who do you think was moving?
And its going to continue to grow fastest now that Portland and Seattle is a refuse...
Idaho is "not long for this world"...

I remodeled a duplex of ours in a neighborhood of mostly apartments and multi-family housing last year. It was interesting to see how many young men did not work.
Was talking with a friend about this the other day, were baffled how so many people are chosing to not work are able to live?
Where are they getting their income? Or have they reduced their whole life to ramen noodles and a video game in their parents basement?
So many jobs out there now. Where is everyone getting their money from if they arent working?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top