JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, hire this Dude in Alabama to put a new roof on your house, and he will give you a free AR-15, along with the new roof, during his company's summer sales promotion.

Here is a link to his video ad.

WARNING: He is not wearing much clothing in this ad, and he gratuitously guzzles down both beer and whiskey during it, before then shooting the AR, together with fireworks going off.

Last Edited:
I would never hire a company with such wasteful practices............... there was at least half of that beer left when he threw it on the ground.

Ray

I think i could get along with those folks down there. Don't think I could stand the heat and humidity though.:(

8 years in the Navy...............................

Well, That explains the shorts.:eek::D

navysailor.jpg

Ray

Yeah , that's why they make big blue tarps ....:eek::D

All in all , the ad in the OP , is not helpful in showing a positive image of gun owners.
Andy

I believe that the ad was meant to be over the top and provocative in nature. They wanted it to go viral, for the publicity benefit. If you look at the video of the news report about it, you will see that they even posted it on liberal, anti-gun Facebook pages, as they knew that liberals would condemn them harshly, and help spread it further.

They basically believe in the doctrine that all publicity is good publicity.

I guess that one could argue that they were rather selfish in doing this. For they only thought of how it would help get business for their company ( which it indeed did ), and did not consider any ramifications that it might have on the public perception of gun owners.

I believe that the ad was meant to be over the top and provocative in nature. They wanted it to go viral, for the publicity benefit. If you look at the video of the news report about it, you will see that they even posted it on liberal, anti-gun Facebook pages, as they knew that liberals would condemn them harshly, and help spread it further.

They basically believe in the doctrine that all publicity is good publicity.

I guess that one could argue that there were rather selfish in doing this. For they only thought of how it would help get business for their company ( which it indeed did ), and did not consider any ramifications that it might have on the public perception of gun owners.

Thanks for pointing that out. Hadn't really thought of it that way... Anything for the almighty dollar I guess.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads