JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"It does illustrate the challenges of regulating state by state when firearms are so easily carried across state lines," said J. Adam Skaggs, chief counsel at the gun safety group Giffords Law Center. "I think the California experience underscores the challenges of regulating these things on a state-by-state basis, as opposed to at the national level."
Coming from Giffords, you know what that means... :rolleyes:

Same with CPS. My daughter had an accident where she fainted while standing then faceplanted into the tile floor. Hospital did a piss poor job treating her AND was kind enough to call CPS. Got to love mandatory reporters.
How long were you in for?

Watching that jackass accompanied by 4-5 armed guards talking about the 2nd makes me want to puke.
Just another WEF pawn who will be well compensated and live a lavish life protected life from justice. Klaus once bragged about having full control over half the governors in the US and 2/3rd of Western leaders.

Most obvious proof of that were the face diaper mandates, lockdowns and solid attempts at V-passports.

I am out in the field a lot (that is now a supposed racist term!!) and encounter many of the same people over the years in my work and I must say the Branch C____ian nonsense really wrecked people mentally and they may never recover. A horrible and cruel social experiment. All for massive medical profiteering and more gov control of the cattle

Far less happiness, joy or contentment now. Near zombie levels. So, yes, fully expect many more people to 'lose it' and do horrible things. But that helps gov's case to flatlining the 2A so don't ever believe it cares.

Lives destroyed over now proven failed (for us, not for them), but pre-planned strategies.

image_2023_01_24T18_20_55_217Z-1.png

Last Edited:
How long were you in for?
LOL, CPS came to talk to me after talking to my daughter and wife separately.

CPS:" So the nurse said you were unable to provide a response to what happened".

Me: "Ya, I was downstairs working, I wasn't there...."

CPS: "Well alrighty, that's all I need".

Then we BS'd about his previous time as an LA cop

The mind control of sorts continues. But the lock downs has consequences that are slowly revealing themselves over time. I can't say these are related but this is not common behavior.

California has 40 million people, give or take a million. It can also be the loneliest place in America. So easy for people to stew in their madness and be invisible until they aren't.
My impressions of Cali when I visited there several times in my life- I have family there- is that the place is a bunch of pricks. The men hold hands and the women are all angry... and the police by and large seem like a foreign occupation force. Sure different than when I was there in the late 1960's...

My impressions of Cali when I visited there several times in my life- I have family there- is that the place is a bunch of pricks. The men hold hands and the women are all angry... and the police by and large seem like a foreign occupation force. Sure different than when I was there in the late 1960's...
You just have to pick your places there. Nice, but not too nice where they'll think you're the help. And not so bad a place that you could get shot in the face. A place with water, whether the ocean or lake is a good start. The mountains are also a good bet. Anyplace in between, just remember to say you're someone's cousin, yo.

You just have to pick your places there. Nice, but not too nice where they'll think you're the help. And not so bad a place that you could get shot in the face. A place with water, whether the ocean or lake is a good start. The mountains are also a good bet. Anyplace in between, just remember to say you're someone's cousin, yo.
I drive straight through, only stop for food, gas and sleep.
Fast lane style.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads