JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$160
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used but in great shape.
Subgun mag insert
Missing Velcro delete covering.
$160
Shipping on buyer
Meet in Albany 62C15136-544B-4F82-A8E8-5C4CD3CBC285.jpeg F7DD8B1E-E19A-4E8A-B031-E2D9581FB45E.jpeg CF417C59-EAA4-49DC-A1B2-41D039F98465.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
thank you I have a buddy looking for one after seeing mine I'll message him tonight and get back to you. Was asking about availability because @oregunbob541 said he would take it in the comment above me and that's a sale commitment on here so thouI would ask first before I messaged him.

I responded to your PM and I'm very much still interested. @kummje I have a brand new one in ranger green If your buddy was still looking to pick one up. My whole loadout is multicam though so it would be nice to have the chest rig match everything else.

I responded to your PM and I'm very much still interested. @kummje I have a brand new one in ranger green If your buddy was still looking to pick one up. My whole loadout is multicam though so it would be nice to have the chest rig match everything else.
No worries at all. Grab the multi cam you were ahead of me that's why I tagged you 👍🏻 I'll let you know on the ranger green via pm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top