JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any chance my feedback could be transferred over?
Beware!!!:

My Facebook acct is repeatedly hacked... IF your FB acct is ever hacked, they have access to every other website/account you use Facebook to login with.

I've been hacked so many times on Facebook that I recently changed all my passwords across the net to highly secure passwords and finally started using a password vault, even tho I've been resisting doing that for years.

Any chance my feedback could be transferred over?

Apologies for this, we're having issues with our Facebook integration. Please start a conversation with me and I'll get things squared away.

See this announcement for more info:

I had an old cellphone I forgot the password so I shot it with a 40 cal. It burst into flames and smoked the duration of my shooting outing. Now new phones where you can remove the battery scare me.

I got hacked on FB. I also changed a bunch of passwords, deleted people from my phone, ect. I think it's too late to close the door after the fact. My main concern was my banking. Then those people connected to me thru various accounts.

Hackers need to be a higher priority than grandmother's who went sightseeing at the capital or parents who want schools to teach the basics.

Account got merged and all's good. Big thanks to Joe for helping get my new account merged and some other stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top