JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just ordered 30000 of the Tula lmpp and some 700x powder. Some have already been spoken for. The price will be $25/1000 primers and $65/4lbs of the 700x which works well in moderate pistol loads like Bullseye and Unique does. Nothing else is available except where the cost is higher.

The lmpp are what is available and will work fine with a slightly reduced charge in 45 acp and similar.

PM if interested. Include phone number. If no number, no response. While I do a bunch of it, I hate typing like most old guys do. And what is this texting thing about? Monkey thumbs.

Your hands are a bit too large for texting my friend. Maybe they have a bigger cell phone with bigger letters just for you??? :s0113:

Thanks again for your effort and time BOB. Keep it up and you might get young again!! SOOOOO when can we go shooting???

Last Edited:
PM returned to MB.

Paul, how about 2 weeks from this coming Friday? I know that is your day off. I have too much going on b4 then getting ready for a match to coach you. :p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top